Sunday, September 24, 2006

Doing it like Marc does it:

1.) Start a blog and update it regularly for five days or so.
2.) Go on hiatus.
3.) Come back and post a photo with a local celeb.



SHOWLOVE is back, Gs! Represent!

So anyway, I was stuck in the rain over at my university, and she was right beside me. Given that I don't really watch much television save for basketball and poker games, I had no idea who she was. Then this guy starts whispering to me:

a: DUDE, that's Angelica Panginiban!
me: Wha? Who? Where?
a: The actress! Right behind you!
me: Uhh.. *clueless*
a: Argh! I want a photo!
me: OK. What was her name again?

I guess you can all guess what happened.

P.S.

This is just a REALLY bad shot of me. I'm usually prettier than that.

SHOWLOVE!

4 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my, my... what a pretty picture you two make!

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

nice comeback post. the only problem is, you should've told the guy taking the picture to focus on her knockers HAHA. well, the fact that she's wet/sweaty is cool enough. good job! HAHAHA

Post some poker stuff!

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

予定 に 合併症のない 見える、ugg のブーツ シンプル に
マッチアップ。 作成 は 時代を超越した アウトソール デザイン、このスリッパもすることができます を利用した として靴または詰まらせる。

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

それは持っています、湿度-ムートン中敷きと牽引のための成形 EVA 底ウィッキングと長寿。ルイヴィトンすることができるバッグ女性、紳士と若者。やす ルイヴィトン バッグに 具体的 は 素晴らしさ ! それではなかった 最終的にまで 2008年は、傾向 になって 一般的 広がる 間 男性。

Here is my web site - ルイヴィトン公式サイト

 

Post a Comment

<< Home